Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

This is getting really off-topic for the list; see previous e-mail.

It’s fine to bring new information to the list, and with discussing the issues. It’s even OK to use this list as a way to try to change the minds of the browser vendors about what their products will support, as long as it is brief and not repetitive.

We need to focus discussion on what words, if any, will appear in the HTTP spec regarding this issue.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/