Re: Suggestion for simplified HTTP 2.0 header compression algorithm

I generated some last spring that would be out of date now. I need to
update my impl and re-generate the numbers... just haven't had a great
opportunity to do so yet, and with primary focus on hpack, there
hasn't been a strong justification yet for allocating the time.