Re: Suggestion for simplified HTTP 2.0 header compression algorithm

Hi Hans,

As you’ve seen, complexity of header compression is a shared concern; in our latest drafts, we’ve been significantly simplifying HPACK.

Do you have any running code to share?

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/