Re: should tools like wget implement HTTP 2.0?

Hi Peter,

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Peter Lepeska <bizzbyster@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting. I hadn't realized that window updates would be sent as often
> as once per frame but that makes sense. Does Firefox do this?

Are you using smaller than max frames during large transfers in order to
> send window updates more frequently?

Firefox doesn't ack^h^h^hsend window updates all that frequently unless the
available window has gotten quite small and is therefore in danger of
running dry. However it does always use smallish frame sizes (4000 bytes
iirc) with minimal buffering so that if a higher priority message presents
itself (such as a window update) it can be sent post haste,