Re: Question on flow control for a single file transfer

I don't feel comfortable encouraging such sloppiness, I worry about future
interop. Respecting a peer's receive window isn't hard. Just do it :)

And even though wget doesn't support upload (to my knowledge, but I'm not
an expert), a command line tool may upload, in which case it should
definitely respect the peer's receive window.