Re: Question on flow control for a single file transfer

From: 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:35:27 -0800
To: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com>
Cc: "<ietf-http-wg@w3.org>" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Peter Lepeska <bizzbyster@gmail.com>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
I don't feel comfortable encouraging such sloppiness, I worry about future
interop. Respecting a peer's receive window isn't hard. Just do it :)

And even though wget doesn't support upload (to my knowledge, but I'm not
an expert), a command line tool may upload, in which case it should
definitely respect the peer's receive window.