Re: push_promise sent after frames that reference promised resources

From: Peter Lepeska <bizzbyster@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 09:29:17 -0800
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Okay gotcha. I'm still getting a feel for what is meant by these key terms.

Question: if the browser issues a normal HEADERS frame GET for an object
that subsequently arrives via a PUSH_PROMISE stream, will it use the pushed
copy if that pushed copy arrives before any data frames arrive on the
stream the browser initiated?

Thanks,

Peter