Re: Next pre-draft implementation in javascript.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> wrote:

> If that fails, then there is no reference left in the reference set....
> for that entry (sorry for being ambiguous there :) )
> -=R

I missed that change in section 3.2.1.
Does "fail" occur only when its size is larger than
SETTINGS_HEADER_TABLE_SIZE?

I found there are several locations which state that reference set is
referencing to the static table, which is a bit confusing:

3.1.3 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-04#section-3.1.3>.
 Reference Set

   A reference set is an unordered set of references to entries either
   within the header table or the static table.

Best regards,

Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa