Re: Cookie crumbling

FWIW, I experimented with an alternative to the existing
set-cookie/cookie mechanism that used an extension frame type with
it's own isolated compressed header block and typed codecs and
achieved a roughly 40-70% improvement (depending on cookie content) in
compression ratio over the current cookie crumbling approach.

Personally, I'd much rather -1 the cookie crumbling as a premature
optimization and explore alternative approaches later on once we have
a better defined extension model.

- James