Re: https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Advice

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 02:44:39 -0400
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On 16/10/2013 2:18 AM, William Chan (ι™ˆζ™Ίζ˜Œ) wrote:
> After we noted a common bug that many HTTP/2 implementations make, we
> decided to start a wiki for advice for implementers. Check it out at
> https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Advice and add more content
> there if you run into any other gotchas that might not deserve a place
> in the spec proper.

One thing I found useful in documents such as
http://hgbook.red-bean.com/read/mercurial-in-daily-use.html is that the
normative document links back to user-populated comments (similar to a
wiki). One thing you might want to explore is linking from various
sections of the spec to specific sections in the Wiki.

Gili