multipart 206 responses in HTTP/2.0

From: Osama Mazahir <OSAMAM@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 22:46:42 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Have we thought about how we are supposed to send a 206 multipart response in HTTP/2.0?

Section 8.1 of draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-06 states:

   Other frames MAY be interspersed with these frames, but those frames
   do not carry HTTP semantics.  In particular, HEADERS frames (and any
   CONTINUATION frames that follow) other than the first and optional
   last frames in this sequence do not carry HTTP semantics.

   Trailing header fields are carried in a header block that also
   terminates the stream.  That is, a sequence starting with a HEADERS
   frame, followed by zero or more CONTINUATION frames, that carries an
   END_STREAM flag on the last frame.  Header blocks after the first
   that do not terminate the stream are not part of an HTTP request or
   response.