Re: HTTP/2 extensions and proxies

Doing a RST_STREAM (which, arguably would be insufficient for the kind of
error that you're talking about) unnecessarily removes the ability to
experiment with hint-like extensions, as I've said a number of times before.

If a proxy hasn't stated that it will not drop frames, then the only
non-standard frames allowed are those which, if dropped, cause no
desynchronization.
As an example, frames that state priority in some new way should be
perfectly safe and allowed. If dropped, no correctness is sacrificed.

-=R