Re: The List (of application-layer desired features)

The most interesting part of this list, for me, was that I was nearly 100%
sure that every item on this list had been discussed and designed by folks
participating in TSVWG.
The part that I'm unsure that people realized is the extent of the hunger
to have something deployed "yesterday" so that the features could be
reliably used today.

A colleague reminded me that "prioritization" means different things in the
different areas (thanks, and thanks Allison for pointing it out in your
preso!). On this note, it meant both QoS like things and hints to the
application layer.

Something which I also failed to describe well was that "cheap"/"fast"
channel/connection setup to CPU/mem, yes, but perhaps more importantly to
the importance of minimizing latency in connection/channel setup,
especially while including features like security.
-=R