Re: Header Compression Implementation Feedback

Another minor item as I've been going through the implementation:

4. Right now, the Header Compression scheme assumes two separate
pre-filled header tables... one for Request headers, the other for
response headers. The challenge with this is that it does not account
for the use of Request Headers within PUSH_PROMISE frames. This is
minor right now, but it means that PUSH_PROMISE frames will not have
optimum compression because the request headers will need to be added
as Literal representations with Indexing. It would be better if we
just had ONE prefilled table (it would make implementation generally
easier as well)