Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-04.txt

Time to get implementing folks.  See you in Hamburg.

No doubt, there will be problems and errors.  If you discover a
problem, let us know so that we can fix it. At this stage, we really
need to discover anything that would prevent implementations from
becoming interoperable.

Feedback:
Substantial or technical input: mailto:ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Guaranteed to be editorial: https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues