Re: HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate

This is something we're pursuing in the next version of SPDY. We haven't
pushed it forward in httpbis because it's half-baked, and our typical
strategy has been to say "yo dawgs, we're interested this area and
exploring it. we'll experiment and report back when we have something
concrete and data to support." This is one reason we've defined a
CREDENTIAL frame in SPDY, and we're talking about pushing DNS info in a new
frame type as well to support this stuff.

But yeah, as you say, we should fork a thread to discuss if interested. I
don't know if folks would rather us discuss it here, or rather the SPDY
folks go off and get impl experience first and report back. Within SPDY
land, we're going to experiment with this no matter what and depending on
how successful that is, come back and discuss here.