Re: HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate

Actually in this case I'm worried about latency more than the cost of
additional connections!
I don't want to spend the extra RTs necessary to set up additional (and not
that useful) SSL connections if it is avoidable.
Requiring that would make HTTP/2.0 significantly slower than HTTP/1 in many
cases where domain sharding has been used. :(
-=R