Re: #38 - HTTP2 min value for server supported max_concurrent_streams

Hi Osama

Wouldn't 1 be a better initial value?  This would allow minimal implementations with no concurrency at all. It's usually the case for browser that the first round-trip contains exactly one request (for the HTML file), and only when the response is received do more requests come out. So this wouldn't slow us down much.

Yoav