Re: moving forward on draft-lear-httpbis-svcinfo-rr

On 2/12/13 12:20 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> Actually,
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Martin Thomson
> <martin.thomson@gmail.com <mailto:martin.thomson@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'm not saying that it's a good design, but...
>
>     DKIM uses an underscore prefixed sub-domain and TXT.
>

> And is subject to huge problems with wildcarding as a result.

Well, there are a few issues, one of which has to do with the nature of
mail and the desire to state policies for an entire enterprise, which is
not something that can easily be done in any event, because zone cuts
are hidden from the client.  But I don't think that these issues are in
play here.