Re: Framing and control-frame continuations

Unfortunately, by the time the reciever sees the frame the damage is likely
already done.  As a result of sending a large frame, the session may back
up and prevent other data from being sent on other streams either
successfully, or without undue delay.

Essentially, the receiver not being DoS'd is the smaller of the problems
here-- the sender causing random, unnecessary HoL blocking/contention and
not effectively being able to switch to using the TCP channel for higher
importance data is the bigger issue, coupled with the likelihood of
exercising all of the code regularly (and if you don't think that is an
issue, try using the not-regularly-sent parts of HTTP/1.0 and see if it is
successful on many implementations...)

-=R