Re: moving forward on draft-lear-httpbis-svcinfo-rr

... and looking at Browser Hints (or at least the cut-down revision that I haven't submitted yet), there's not an obvious win (yet).

How about we punt on this aspect of the record for now? Maybe leave an opaque blob in the record for (potential) later use?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/