moving forward on draft-lear-httpbis-svcinfo-rr

From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:04:23 +0100
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

At the interim meeting we discussed this draft in several different
contexts.  Here is my understanding of what people would like to see,
going forward:

1.  Change the InstanceId to be something mnemonic instead of a number,
so that services can have names.
2.  Combine transport protocol and version information into a profile
3.  Add a text field that can provide browser hints.

I have no issues with the first two.  There were two examples given for
the 3rd: browser hints and BDP.  I think we decided that BDP wouldn't
work well, so do people agree that browser hints are appropriate for
DNS?  If so, what's a good example?

Thanks,

Eliot