Re: #428 Accept-Language ordering for identical qvalues

What about reworking the text to turn it into a note about implementation behavior?

As an aside, looking at those sections again made it apparent we're re-specifying preference selection a number of times in the accept-* headers, each slightly different.

I realise that they *are* slightly different, but it's not very apparent to readers; it reminds me of the repetition we got rid of in the caching section.

Would it be possible to explain it once, reference it from each section, and then point out the differences?

Sent from my iPhone