Re: How to stop receiving a pushed resource? (I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-01.txt)

Many mobile sites do content inlining because it REALLY makes a difference
in latency/responsiveness. The problem of when to do this is the same
problem. Those who do not do it have a clientele which suffers
significantly higher latency.
The mechanism to decide whether to do this or not can be based upon
user-agent, dst IP, src IP, URL, or configuration of the
server/proxy/accelerator, and is mostly orthogonal to the features of the
protocol-- it is ultimately up to whomever is using the server, configuring
the router/DNS, creating the content to decide how best to serve their
content to the various devices. It is (I think) our problem to ensure that
they have mechanisms available that allow them to do this in efficient ways
when they so choose.

-=R