Re: bohe and delta experimentation...

I'm less concerned about that sort of error than I am with getting
epoch right in the first place.  Though I note that you would want
this per-stream and possibly per-direction to allow for proper,
translation free multiplexing at intermediaries.  That seems like more
work than can be justified for a very modest saving over the already
significant gain.