Re: bohe and delta experimentation...

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:16:43 -0800
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com>, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I'm less concerned about that sort of error than I am with getting
epoch right in the first place.  Though I note that you would want
this per-stream and possibly per-direction to allow for proper,
translation free multiplexing at intermediaries.  That seems like more
work than can be justified for a very modest saving over the already
significant gain.