Re: FYI: Tools to evaluate header compression algorithms

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:44:12 +1100
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
To: Martin Nilsson <nilsson@opera.com>
Perhaps, but they're not really easy to disentangle; if people are interested in the different combinations, they can easily factor the compressor code to cover the space (as we're already starting to see with James' work).

Cheers,

(of course, if you want to tackle this, a pull request would be welcome)

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/