Re: FYI: Tools to evaluate header compression algorithms

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:35:50 +1100
Cc: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>

On 06/01/2013, at 7:53 PM, Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:

> - Drawing connected curves seems misleading, because we are not mesuring/showing a continuous quantity that varies over time, but discrete requests and responses.

Yes. I tried a few other approaches, but they weren't as easy to get going (I'm pretty new to d3). If you have a better visualisation, a pull request would be very welcome (display_tsv.html in the compression-test repository is probably the best place to start).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/