Re: GOAWAY(AND_DONT_COME_BACK)

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:42:22 -0700
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Roberto Peon <fenix@google.com>
The damage of telling everyone to not use http/2 is that they use http/1.
So, bothersome but not fatal.
The complexity of getting this right is lower than that of getting other
features right.

In any case we'll know more after a couple drafts worth of implementations
have had the experience of deployment.

Until then, who knows if this is a useful tradeoff? :)

-=R