Re: Nit: Server-sent priority

There are usecases but they are not fascinating.

E.g. The server could reprioritize a stream which had been sending video
(or other long download) for a long time at a high priority down to a lower
priority and this might be useful to know.

The case of server push has a clear usecase and little chance of erroneous
infinite loops.
-=R