Re: Design: Rename FRAME_TOO_LARGE to FRAME_SIZE_ERROR

1 byte per data frame is completely legal at both the framing layer and the
application layer. I believe the only illustrating examples here are
something like sending a 7 byte PING frame or a 3 byte WINDOW_UPDATE frame.
You have received the entire frame, it is just malformed.