Re: Design Issue: Separate HEADERS and PRIORITY Frames, Eliminate HEADERS+PRIORITY

Thanks for describing these cases now. I had not thought of them.

If everyone's sold on reprioritization, then let's go ahead and do this and
have the debate about ditching HEADERS+PRIORITY or not. I want to keep it.
I don't like the idea of sending a PRIORITY frame first. Is sending a
PRIORITY frame going to trigger stream state allocation at the receiver?
What's the expectation? And if you don't have a priority for the HEADERS,
then you have the race that Roberto described.