Re: Proposal: New Frame Size Text (was: Re: Design Issue: Frame Size Items)

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 20:44:37 +0000
To: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
cc: (wrong string) ™ˆ™˜Œ) <willchan@chromium.org>, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, Hasan Khalil <hkhalil@google.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>

>PHK,  can you please clarify what you mean when you say "current proposal".
>Do you mean the current spec as a whole or my specific change proposal
>re:frame size.

I meant the current spec as a whole.

I think your specific proposal is an improvement over the other
offered alternatives for this specific issue.