Re: Git Issues: PING

+jpinner who filed the issue

Unless anyone comes up with a motivating reason to add arbitrary payloads,
let's just disallow them. This is what the SPDY/2 spec originally did (
http://dev.chromium.org/spdy/spdy-protocol/spdy-protocol-draft2#TOC-PING):
"Length: This frame is always 4 bytes long."

Unless I missed a PING discussion elsewhere, it looks refactoring
accidentally introduced a semantic change. Let's fix that.