Second Working Group Last Call for HTTP/1.1 p4 to p7

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:03:43 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
In conjunction with the WGLC for p1 and p2, we're going to run a Second WGLC for p4 to p7. The changes here are mostly editorial, with some driven by previous WGLC discussion; hopefully there shouldn't be any surprises.

As such, WGLC will end with that for p1 and p2, on November 25.

* Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Conditional Requests

  Diffs from the previous WGLC:

* Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Range Requests

  Diffs from the previous WGLC:

* Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Caching

  Diffs from the previous WGLC:

* Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Authentication

  Diffs from the previous WGLC:

Providing Feedback

Your input should be sent to this mailing list, clearly marked with "WGLC" and the appropriate part. E.g., with Subject lines such as:

Subject: WGLC review of p7-caching
Subject: WGLC issue: "foo" in p7

Issues that you believe to be editorial in nature (e.g., typos, suggested re-phrasing) can be grouped together in a single e-mail. Substantive issues (what we call "design" issues) that may need discussion should be sent one per e-mail, with a descriptive subject.

If you disagree with the resolution of a previously discussed issue, you're encouraged to note that at this time.

What's Next

The Working Group will discuss these issues, re-issuing drafts as necessary. Tickets raised on these drafts will have a severity of "In WG Last Call" , and once they are disposed of, we'll see if there's consensus on going to IETF Last Call on them.

Thanks yet again to the editors for their hard work in getting to this point.

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/