Re: HTTP Header Compaction Results

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:56 PM, RUELLAN Herve
<Herve.Ruellan@crf.canon.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are currently studying the compaction results for different header encoding formats, including various SPDY versions and an internally developed format (we plan to publish its description as soon as possible).
>
> We are wondering whether anyone is aware of a test corpus for HTTP exchanges that would be available, or could be made available. This would help us obtaining fair and realistic results.

The internet archive stores the HTTP response as it is received and
has a huge trove of results. However I don't know if it is available
for download and replay. The arc file format is documented here -
http://crawler.archive.org/articles/developer_manual/arcs.html

Some of their code is also available on github -
https://github.com/internetarchive

Also the HTTP archive that look at some of the top alexa ranked sites
has data available - http://httparchive.org/

Regards
Vinayak