Re: Require UAs and intermediary caches to assume Vary: User-Agent

Um, no.

Not only will this retroactively make all intermediary caches non-conformant, it'll also make them completely useless, because of the large (and unnecessary) amount of variance in User-Agent headers.

I understand there are security issues here caused by CORS, but that doesn't give you the ability to force changes on the rest of the Web.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/