Re: comments on draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00

sorry - too much shorthand. This is for http:// urls of course..
https:// can just use npn on the A address.

race A and SRV queries.. make best practice to bundle SRV answers as
additional information in responses to A queries. Best experience
returns an A bundled with SRV. But if you get an A without a bundled SRV
then go ahead and use it immediately for HTTP/1 and allow a
upgrade/alternate-protocol to do the bootstrapping that less ideal way.

So its just an optimization.