Re: HTTP 2.0 and a Faster, more Mobile-friendly web

On 7/30/2012 8:21 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message<5016A3C5.2030708@mozilla.com>, patrick mcmanus writes:
>
>> I mean that HTTP/2 must be secure against (at least) passive
>> eavesdropping attacks at all times.
> Pardon me for being a bit blunt:   You and what army ?

please don't be so difficult. You asked what I (and others) meant by
what you called mandatory TLS and I provided clarification for my pov.

The merits have been discussed here before (and will be again) but I
hoped my clarification, that the notion-of-mandatory-tls isn't quite
accurate, was helpful.