Re: Introducing a Session header...

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:05:31 +0000
To: Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com>
cc: Ross Nicoll <jrn@jrn.me.uk>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org
In message <CAMm+LwiJVWMqE+_R87c+rUpyzVt-Ge2jS2kt-Dnna=SQWXpy9Q@mail.gmail.com>
, Phillip Hallam-Baker writes:

>I am not sure that anyone issues cards for Web cryptographic protocol
>design. If they ever do, I think I can fairly claim card number 001.

Dunno, I have always been yelled at for not being "a real cryptographer"
so there must at least be a secret handshake of some sort :-)

For the session-id I'm talking about, the transport-routing session-id,
I'm mostly worried about here is getting the privacy aspect wrong, and
ending up with something which the EU bans.