Re: Introducing a Session header...

From: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:30:32 +0300
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
CC: Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com>, Ross Nicoll <jrn@jrn.me.uk>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

On Jul 20, 2012, at 11:05 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> In message <CAMm+LwiJVWMqE+_R87c+rUpyzVt-Ge2jS2kt-Dnna=SQWXpy9Q@mail.gmail.com>
> , Phillip Hallam-Baker writes:
>
>> I am not sure that anyone issues cards for Web cryptographic protocol
>> design. If they ever do, I think I can fairly claim card number 001.
>
> Dunno, I have always been yelled at for not being "a real cryptographer"
> so there must at least be a secret handshake of some sort :-)

It's not a handshake. It's an extension to Internet lawyering.

You begin your message with the disclaimer "I am not a cryptographer, but" and then proceed to make whatever outrageous claims you want. For extra credit, end your message with the claim that this is secure only in the random oracle model.