[ietf-http-wg] <none>

From: Samuel Erdtman <samuel@erdtman.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:01:54 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
After following the general dissuasion the last couple of days I have
a few questions/thought.

How is statelessness affected by introducing session headers and more
persistent connections for multiplexing and server push?

Have the requirements for REST APIs been considered? I have not seen
any one mentioning this aspect of http2, but it should be since if
current trends continue API calls will generate more traffic then
direct end-user browsing in the future.

Much effort is put in to solving bandwidth and number of connections
problems, should we also consider how resources could be
specified/marked as offline available. I donīt think this is problems
of the future though since bandwidth, battery and connectivity gets
better all the time.

It has been a flood of emails the last couple of days so I have not
ben able to read all in detail, i.e. I might have missed if there has
been discussions on these questions/thought previously, in that case
Iīm sorry for bringing them up again.

Regards
//Samuel