Re: [ietf-http-wg] <none>

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:06:10 -0400
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: "Nicolas Mailhot" <nicolas.mailhot@laposte.net>
Nicolas,
(and others)

Le 18 juil. 2012 à 11:25, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
> I'm operating an intermediary and I have more
> accountability wrt my users than most of the web sites they visit.

* What is the intermediary?
* What is its business?
* Why/When do you need to see the content of their communications?

PS: In general, instead of discussing of the intents of a class of users, it is better to talk about your specific business needs. Without it, any discussion will spiral endlessly

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software