Re: Re[2]: HTTP2 Expression of Interest : Squid

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:24:41 +0000
To: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
cc: Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>, Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, tom <zs68j2ee@gmail.com>, Adrien de Croy <adrien@qbik.com>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, Mike Belshe <mike@belshe.com>
In message <CAP+FsNcoyx7=EfXLezzHGq-3_+BWTwhLQj8dGObvKpSsHMMarg@mail.gmail.com>
, Roberto Peon writes:

>but you must know about all possible resources that
>the dynamic page will generate at the time you create the bundle.

Building a zip(-like) archive on the fly has the same complexity
as building the server-push stream, but the benefit of not making
life complex for everybody else.

But yes, it's not without problems, which is why I think we should
stick to the strict request-response model.