Re: HTTP2 Expression of Interest : Squid

In an offline study, without any connection to IETF, I (we) found
server-push too costly in HTTP-SMS gateways, which includes upgrades to MMS
That is easily exploited, even with websockets, so that/this becomes one
use-case for implementation of HTTP status 402. Of course, it polls, so
that is the request, and then the server-push happens. We have shown more
elaborate actions in another WG.

While offline, there is no way to resolve the issue except to disable
polls, so maybe that should be the default for 402 from causes like the
use-case.

Tested.