Re: HTTP2 Expression of Interest : Squid

Support on "My view is that SPDY layering should be separated and the
non-HTTP layer considered as an alternative transport for HTTP similar to
TCP, UDP, STCP, CoAP and HTCP which all seek to relay HTTP messages. Only
the HTTP specific syntax and framing improvements should be considered by
the WG as input to HTTP/2 specifications."

BTW, we have been running HTTP over UDP (scheme as HTTPP) successfully.

Best regards
  Tom