Re: SPDY Header Frames

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:58:52 +1200
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
CC: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On 15/07/2012 7:07 p.m., Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <50026533.9060502@treenet.co.nz>, Amos Jeffries writes:
>
>> Hopefully the result will be a BIG change towards simplicity. But only
>> time will tell about that.
> I don't see any signs of that anywhere, care to elaborate what you
> base your hope on ?

"Hope is hope. If we had reasons, it'd be called surety" - Anonymous.

We have the opportunity for reducing the HTTPbis specs into one spec
which describeds the framing for HTTP/2 and flor controls. Leaving the
rest of the protocol features out as separate optional extensions. There
is hope, slim maybe, but hope.

AYJ