Re: [httpbis] #364: Capturing more information in the method registry

Yes, I think safety and idempotence are most needed in this table of
previously registered methods.

Per Julian's comment: if one of the reasons to leave idempotence off the
list is that we don't know whether some of these methods are idempotent or
not, then I'd opt for saying that in this table ("UNK", etc.) rather than
leaving that property out of the table completely.

On a related note, I wasn't able to find any details on the method
registry. Anyone able to give me some pointers?
mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me