Re: Bad browser behaviour?

It might be worth differentiating between the download use case and normal browsing.

Also, in both cases, it would be good to highlight incomplete transfers in the console.

Note that all of this really isn't part of HTTP, per se, but rather how browsers choose to use it.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/