Informal Last Call for HTTP Preference Header

From: James Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:28:17 -0800
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
I just posted an update for the HTTP Prefer Header altering the
intended status from "Informational" to "Standards Track". No
additional changes were made. As I have not received any further
technical input on the specification, I am issuing an *Informal* Last
Call for comments before I request that it be kicked up the chain for
review.

Mark Nottingham has agreed to serve as the document shepherd for
helping to move it forward.

Current Draft: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-snell-http-prefer-11.txt

- James