killing the "compress" transfer coding

From: Dan Winship <dan.winship@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:22:08 -0500
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
> 5.1.2.1.  Compress Coding
>
>  The "compress" format is produced by the common UNIX file compression
>  program "compress".  This format is an adaptive Lempel-Ziv-Welch
>  coding (LZW).

5.1.3 "Transfer Coding Registry" says that registrations MUST include
a "pointer to specification text", so this registration is incomplete.
And since there is no pre-existing "permanent and readily available
public specification" [RFC5226] of the format of UNIX compress files,
we'd need to actually write that spec first to be able to fix this
registration.

Which would be silly, because no one implements compress anyway. So
just kill it.

-- Dan