Re: Rechartering HTTPbis

Poul-Henning,

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 04:10:39PM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> But rather that sit and design it here, lets do a call for proposals
> and see who can come up with the best and simplest ideas.

The benefit of a working group is that we can emerge much better design
by discussing together than a number of individuals can invent alone.
Maybe at one point a call for proposals might make sense, but these
proposals would have a much better quality after some brainstorming
than if individuals try to reinvent the wheel without considering
other people's concerns.

Willy